On Nov. 19, 2005
I married the most amazing person I have ever met I fell maddly in love with him almost the moment I saw him and told him, that by the end of that year He would marry me.
It took some convincing..... NOT I'm to awesome to pass up :)
I married my wonderful most amazing Seth in the Mount Timpanogos Temple for time and all Eternity. And while time is great I CAN'T imagine my Eternity without him. I am so glad to have this man FOREVER! I am so glad that the promises made in that sacred building also include our 3 beautiful children, life just wouldn't be the same without them.
In May 2006 MY FAMILY BECAME COMPLETE!
That beautiful day my Father was sealed to his parents for time and all Eternity. I will testify to you that not only I but everyone there felt the presence of my Grandparents and we each (their Grandchildren) Were very egger to not only feel them there but we each felt complete when that sweet most amazing missing piece was placed.
Eternity!





No comments:
Post a Comment