I am determined to actually complete this month ALL 30 days of gratitude so I am going to catch up and then keep with it..... hopefully.
Day 1:
I am grateful for my husband!
I keep more and more falling in love with this guy. He has loved me through everything thick and thin and continues to amazing me in his selfless sacrifice for my happiness! I am so grateful for the trials we went through in our dating that strengthened our relationship that makes it work easier and smoother now! I am so proud to call Seth MY husband and can't imagine a moment without him. He truly is my soul mate.... He understands me more than anyone and some how still seems to love me. I am so grateful for his example and I hope to someday live up to how he see's me!
I love you babe, more than anything!





No comments:
Post a Comment