Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 5: I am grateful for my parents

Day 5: I am grateful for my mom and dad!



These two people are the BEST, while growing up I would hate them always razing my to do chores or get a job. Now, however I am so grateful that the taught me the improtance of work. And honestly how to grow up and move on with my life. They showed me what family was all about and I am so glad and proud to follow their example in having a family of my own. It takes a lot of hard work and patience, but it pays off.
 I love how close I am to my parents, I know if I ever need anything a kind word, encouragement or even just for someone else to tell me how awesome I am ;) 
Thanks mom and dad for raising me to be totally awesome, because I got it from you!

The other GREATEST thing is how wonderful grandparents they are to my kids! 
I always enjoy hearing my children (daily) asking for Granny and Papa! I wish they were closer so we could see them more, but my parents always make an effort to call or skype or just come visit. I am glad we are ALWAYS welcome to come to their house and get spoiled rotten. Even me :) I am so glad they are so accepting of my family and show their love, always!

I have the best parents in the world.... no one can top that!
except my kids ;)

No comments: