Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 6: I am grateful for my Family!






I have such an awesome family!
I am so blessed to have siblings that I get along with so well and hate with all passion at the same time. Not to mention their spouses! 
 When we get together it gets kinda crazy, and out of hand, but when it comes down to it we all love each other a ton and are always willing to help. I can't think of a better family to be in. 


Did I mention my Nieces and Nephews? They are pretty dang CUTE and super funny. I am so glad that I get to be their Aunt, and I try to spoil when I can. It was a lot easier when they were younger.... ice cream sure bought me more points then, but I enjoy visiting with them and watching them grow up. They are all pretty dang awesome and each with their own fun personality! 
I am so lucky and blessed to have such a great family!

No comments: