Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 10: I am grateful for my Nephew

I kinda mentioned my other nieces and nephews on my other post, but I want to include my sweet little Carter!

I never get to see him, because his parents suck and moved him far away. 
YES, I am talking about you, you big JERKS! 

I sure love this little guy, who actually is getting very big.... like bigger then Lexi.
His smile makes me giggle and I LOVE watching him play with the toys I send him... 
I can't wait to spoil him rotten and show him how awesome his Aunt Lynsey is... Yes I do have every intention of keeping him all to myself and feeding him pretzels and candy and pop... and LOTS and LOTS of other things!
Mostly I just miss him and his MOM who I adore :) She's pretty damn awesome!
and I guess his dad's ok too ;)


No comments: