Saturday, January 3, 2009

which way is down....I mean WEEEEEE!!


Yep that's us, today we went sledding.... it was COLD and WINDY and let's just say we didn't stay long, but we got some pictures and spent some time warming up in the car.
Seth and I both went down separate and had a blast Seth went over a jump... and you can see how that turned out. I hit it as well but didn't fly off, scared the crap out of my mother in-law though she thought I was a goner.... LOL I survived!
Gabe even went down by himself only from half way and we were huddling around him the whole time but he LOVED IT!! He would scream at us to take him up again and he would cry if we didn't do it fast enough. I have such an amazing family on both sides I am so lucky and Gabe is so lucky to have so many people who love him.

1 comment:

Kally said...

We love to go sledding, that is cute Gabe is going by himself. Cute family fun.