Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Family Pictures.....that I forgot to put on!



As I was going through my blog....and seeing all that I missed. I realized I hadn't put on my Family photos we had done. My friend Shannon...(www.shannonhaddenphotography.blogspot.com) did our pictures for us. WOW amazing and I need to put them on, a lot of you got our Christmas card... if you didn't I'm sorry I must not have your email or your address, I tried to send them either of those 2 ways.

Here they are my family photos, I had some done around Christmas with the WHOLE family..... I will put those up later, I still can't decide all the ones I am going to put up... mainly because I have only thumbnails at this point to look at. BUT I am trying to keep up with this whole blog thing this year, so we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Kally said...

Your pictures turned out so cute!