Seth and I celebrated our #3.... YAY for #3 He took me to the Twilight movie to celebrate! What a guy he watched it with me and everything.

Then we celebrated Thanksgiving and our lil' man's Bday all together because my parents came up for the holiday! I can't believe our little man is 2 it's crazy how quick they grow! YAY now we are on to Christmas stuff. We went to the Salt Lake Temple
to see the lights... WOW amazing to say the least.
They had a lot of different Nativities from a lot of different countries. It was a beautiful sight to see I took a lot of pictures of them but I am only going to put on a couple of my family.
After that we did hot chocolate, YUM. Later on that week we did a rice Crispy TRAIN... yes a train...chugga chugga or a Choo Choo in Gabe's terms. We did that instead of a Gingerbread house because Seth can't eat the gingerbread... and he CAN have the rice crispy... which meant I didn't have to eat it by myself.
Turns out Gabe
ate most of it though.
Then it was Christmas, we did a couple
of gifts up here. And then off to the BIG G with my family. EVERYONE was there which ment no room to breath but we had a great time, and yep Santa stopped early. In Germany Santa comes on Christmas eve, and because this is a German family Santa KNOWS that he needs to come to our
house first when he goes around, a
big detour I know but it keeps us happy. I grew up with that and LOVED it and lucky that Santa has kept up the tradition.



No comments:
Post a Comment