Time to go private! Already I'm getting a TON of hits....in places I don't know or in many haven't even heard of! SO to stop the chatter, and since this bolg has a lot of photos of my prized possessions I am going to change it around a bit! So drop a comment with your address just in case I have missed placed yours or didn't even have it before so I can invite you! I'm going to do it in a week or so, that way everyone has pretty much had a chance to let me know!Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Going Private!
Time to go private! Already I'm getting a TON of hits....in places I don't know or in many haven't even heard of! SO to stop the chatter, and since this bolg has a lot of photos of my prized possessions I am going to change it around a bit! So drop a comment with your address just in case I have missed placed yours or didn't even have it before so I can invite you! I'm going to do it in a week or so, that way everyone has pretty much had a chance to let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
hey Lynsay! please add me to your list. myrbonnebizness(at)gmail(dot)com.
my email is salamanders16@hotmail.com
Hey ours is joelandkally@yahoo.com.
Hey Lynsey it is Nicole Gardiner. If you want I would love to be added to see your blog. My email is WABlondie32@aol.com and our blog site is ToddandNicoleGardiner.blogspot.com.
Hey Lynsey! Its Sheila Greer. I would love to be added to your post!
Sheila.Greer@gmail.com
You know.. I think this is my FIRST comment on anyones blog ever! :)
But your SOO worth it! :)
what am i putting here?
dkdanner@gmail.com
burrfamliy.org
hmm :)
you know my email, and going private is probably a good idea. I am getting hits from india and all over...hmmmm
mamalds@gmail.com
Love ya
Sara
Post a Comment