skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fork VS. Laptop
GUESS WHO WON!? I'm sure it's clear by the photo. That is after I put some of the keys back on and thought "HEY, I should take a picture of this to show Gabe when he's older and he calls and says 'my son just blew up my computer.'" I can just laugh and say sweetie I have a picture to send you.... AND YES you can see it too. I was letting Gabe watch Blue's Clues.... MY FIRST mistake, while eating his lunch.... YEP #2 and well I ran to turn on the cooler..... and to get some lunch for myself, thinking he knows NOT to touch the computer.... ya there's #3 under estimating my son. I KNOW Well needless to say.... when I got back.... YEP my son was taking his fork and scooping the keys off the laptop... I wasn't sure what to say or do about it besides put him in time out and not let him NEAR IT! BUT I showed him.... yep I made him tell Seth.... for some reason he didn't get as mad as I thought maybe it was the tears coming down Gabe's little cheeks.... All the same blue's clues will be put on DVD and SETH will FINALLY hook up my dvd player! YEAH!!!! But don't worry I fixed it, some of the keys are a little wobbly... BUT they are all back on, and it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment