skip to main |
skip to sidebar
There's a strike at the zoo.... It's true!
WE had so much fun at the zoo! We went with Kim and her kids which was great because Gabriel would spend every min. with them if he could. So the first place we went was to the monkeys because I knew Gabe would go nuts. He did of course, there was this monkey who came right up to the glass infront of Gabe, he LOVED IT. It was so cool to see him so excited he would have stayed there all day had I let him. He loved watching them move around and hang by there tails and to eat as well. But we had to go and see all the rest so we walked around and saw the elephants, bears, zebras, the ghost of the Bayou and OF COURSE THE TIGER! At the elephants cage they have this metal elephant that you can sit on and it usually blows out water but today it was blowing out air we got some pictures of the kids on that, Gabe sat there with Austin his cousin and best bud.
Andrea and Shayla just loved Gabriel to death they would carry him around or hewould run up and grab their hand as they were walking he just loved to be around them.
As we were walking to the tiger's cage we passed the Giraffes the baby was there so we got pictures of that as well. We rode the carasel and the train while we were there and I got aton of pictures of Gabe kissing the medal tiger, which tickled me because of the tiger history in our family. I bought a tiger crossing sign to hang up in our house because it was funny to think about and Gabe picked it out. "ROAR" is the only sound he will do for animal upon request so he likes them A LOT. WOW what else did we do?
There's so much we had hot dogs and pizza for lunch with the Zebra's and and Dippin Dots and popcorn for a snack Then we went passed the GoRiLlA's Cage and took a picture of hands on the "what size is your hand?" sign which looked cool because GABE ACTUALLY DID IT!
I tried to get him to stand next to an actual gorilla size chart but he wouldn't go for it. We had a great experience in that area, we almost lost a shoe in the Chimp cage. Gabriel stood on the fence to get a better look and stuck his foot through... yep the shoe was held on by a toe..A TOE!! Gosh there is so much and yet not, you know how your mind forgets what you were going to say...yep that is where I am at, at this point. Well all the same it was an outright blast at the zoo I would do it again in a heart beat... except when it's cooler but we wenton a great day it was over cast the whole time so we got lucky. Gabe didn't get a nap so he crashed hardcore when we got home and slept through the night with out making a peep which was nice he's been doing really good about getting back to his schedual but he was OUT.
1 comment:
I love the Zoo Pictures, we always want to take our kids there, but have never made it there. I love when you want a picture like his hand on the gorilla hand and you get it and then it is like YES it is so cute and it is a awesome picture. I love it. Your little guy is so cute. I love when Kody loves cousins and they love him then it gives you a little break and allows them to get to know them a little better. Are you living in Salt Lake? Lets email and just see whats been going on in life, my email is joelandkally@yahoo.com... I love your blog by the way, very cute!
Post a Comment