Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Around....and around.....and around






In June it was City Days in Orem so they had a carnival so we took Gabe to it. They had Fire trucks, Old Fashioned cars which was my favorite of course for the pictures but we took a ton of pictures of everything. Gabriel's first ride was the ferris wheel... YEP don't ever take a toddler like mine or=n that, he was great for maybe a min. then it was over andto top it off we were prob. on there longer than any other person riding that day because I don't know if I was being taught a lesson or what but ya the man forgot about us.... so we got TWO rides for the price of one... YEP NEVER AGAIN! after that we took Gabe on the Carrousel he did pretty good on that. Afterwards we just played games and got some Italian Ice, YUM, Now that's the good stuff. Seth took Gabriel while Michelle and I went a rode some rides, So Gabe and Daddy got thier faces painted and got a GEORGE balloon from the balloon man. Of course that was the highlight of Gabriel's day! We had a ton of fun seeing Gabe learn and see new things I can't tell you how awesome it feels to be a mom and just watch something so amazing happening to your child. Wow the Lord wasn't kidding when he blessed people with children they are the most amzing blessing even on the bad days.

No comments: