Monday, July 28, 2008

My Temple

Seth and I got married at the Mt. Timpanogos Utah Temple, so as often as we can we like to take Gabriel there on a Sunday and walk around. This Sunday was the most beautiful day.... So with these photos I hope you see what I saw. The clouds started to roll in and to be honest those are my favorite times to take pictures because I LOVE to photograph clouds they are amazing things and are always changing so I hope that you can enjoy these photos as much as I do.

3 comments:

Kally said...

Those are gorgeous pictures, I love them and I love the clouds, it looks awesome, how pretty with the clouds and the temple. Thats awesome you guys got married there.

Phil and Kelly said...

Lynsey you are so amazing. I love all of your pictures. Thanks for being such a great friend even though we don't see eachother hardly at all. love you,
Kelly Ray

Shannon said...

Those are beautiful pictures! I love clouds too...in a way they have personality. Does that make sense?