Always Coca-Cola

I am so glad to have these done! I did these when gabe was this age... and it was vince's turn. Might I say he is the hardest kid to take pictures of, he never looks at the camera and when he does there is never a smile. The rare times I do catch a smile it's perfect though so I can't complain! Yesterday was so beautiful all day I had to jump at the chance to get the pictures done, we weren't able to go inside like we did with Gabe but we still got some great ones. So i thought I would share! I had and awesome time editing these and coming up with some great creations.... I will post a couple to give you an idea.




2 comments:
These pictures are sooooo freaking adorable!!! I love them!
I can't even believe these pictures! THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!! Good job!
Post a Comment