We just love when Granny and Papa come to visit! The boys enjoyed every second, lol so did I it was so wonderful to have my parents around! We got to celebrate my Dad's birthday with my whole family, some of my siblings weren't there which was a bummer but it was so fun to Celebrate Dad's birthday!
The great thing about having my dad around is he always has his camera so when we went to lunch and there just so happen to be firemen with a YELLOW firetruck (talk about Gabe heaven) we were able to take pictures. The firemen were awesome and made it a lot of fun so Thanks for that it made his day!
We were able to get a couple of things done having my dad around... so my BANISTER is FINISHED!!! wahoo! So excited to have it done and beautiful! Thanks dad!
I love this picture, our neighbor was cutting down a tree, well trying too. So Seth and dad went out to help it was cold so the boys (nephew and then my boys) didn't get to go outside but they were able to watch the tree come down... Vince started to cry the moment the tree fell, it was so cute!



1 comment:
Hi! Wow, your photography is amazing!! What a gorgeous family you have.
Just popped by after your comment on my hockey quilt. Your blogger account comes up as no reply and you did not leave an email address, so I thought I would leave you a comment here. I did not (yet) make a pattern, but if you are wanting some info,I would be happy to walk you through it to let you know roughly what I did. Give me an email if you want to chat!
Kristie at OCD
obsessivecraftingdisorder{at}yahoo{dot}ca
Post a Comment