Seth and I have this tradition where we celebrate EVERYTHING! This was one of our more special days since it was the day Seth proposed to me... So a little back story so you understand, Our first date was to a Jon Schmidt concert at UVSC now UVU but at the time it was still a state college. Seth finally proposed on Sept. 8th and so this year Jon Schmidt put out a new song that I fell in love with, I had it posted on here a while back but anyway he was debuting this new song and his new album on the
But I am so glad that we were able to have a little time together before the baby get's here and to reminisce a little of the olden' days!



2 comments:
I bet the concert was amazing and worth all the swelling! I like John Schmidt.
Glad you got to spend some time with your hubby! How much longer until your due? Hope all is going well.
Post a Comment