
We'll start more recent and move backwards! I am not sure how many of you got the opportunity to see the temple dedication. We were lucky enough to be able to attend the Sunday 3:00 session, as a couple! It was my first time being able to experience that, and I must say defiantly on my most spiritual list. The room was filled with the spirit and I am so grateful to have that opportunity. The Prophet talked about having photos of the temple in our homes and I thought, I have traveled all around the state of Utah and have
TONS of temple photos... NONE hanging up in my home, due more to laziness than anything. My son however keeps the temple in constant thought. The other night Gabe woke up at 1-2AM and wouldn't go back to sleep so I sang to him while we laid down "Horsey Horsey" and "White Sheep" where favorites but to my astonishment "the temple song" was a must have... I knew then I really needed to get with it and put up some pictures Gabe loves the St. George temple (no doubt because of the name) but since I can't travel down there I thought hey why not get some of him in front of the temple our family was sealed in.... while we pass the temple a lot and Gabe SCREAMS "look at the temple" we haven't ever really walked around and just enjoyed it. So this last Monday we went for FHE. Gabe
LOVED is of course! And here is his picture in front of it. I know my son must be really excited to hold still and pose for a picture!

Gabe loves sports and especially loves playing outside, he was going through our sport box and found Seth's mit as well as mine and wanted to play so here is a picture of him playing. He had a hard time catching because the mit was HUGE but he caught a few and was so proud. He has an amazing throw! I got hit a LOT and proof!

This is Seth and Gabe building their SANDBOX together... tools and everything. They had a blast Gabe knows how to run a real drill.... not sure how excited I am about it but he can most defiantly run it! So happy to say we have a
HUGE sandbox and it is a favorite at our house since it is in the shade and heck what boy wouldn't like getting dirt
EVERYWHERE!
Oh Camping! Since I am a party pooper and will NOT actually camp, being 8 months prego at the time I didn't want to be more than a couple of feet from a bathroom. We camped in Grandma & Grandpa's backyard! Gabe loved it of course, who wouldn't a big tent and sleeping bag outside under the stars on the GROUND.... oh wait I was on a mattress! It was a lot of fun though Gabe really enjoyed it and to top it all off we woke up to
HOTAIR BALLOONS going over our heads, it was really cool. We went and watched them land across the street and Gabe was mystified he didn't know what to do he was so excited! It was defiantly a memorable camping trip.
1 comment:
I have to sing I love to see the temple every night for Jacob. He won't let me sing anything else either. Usually 3 times does the trick!
Post a Comment