Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Add another one to the Family!













Seth's little brother Rob got married last week in Colorado and we weren't able to go because of
some complications. We felt left out but we are happy that everything went well and they DID
tie the knot! So CONGRATS Rob and Cheryl we are so happy for you and love you both tons.
Finally someone who can keep an eye on Rob and put him in his place...lol no seriously Cheryl we are so happy to have you in our family!
So they had a reception here in Orem and it was beautiful. We got Gabe a suit.......that was OBVIOUSLY to large.... which is so funny looking but he did look very sharp.
Gabe LOVES Uncle Robbie and had a VERY hard time with the fact that Robbie couldn't play with him the whole time, something about some silly line.....JUST KIDDING....but I am sure Gabe was thinking that. Anyway, here are a couple of shots at their reception. I promise Gabe did give a kiss.....the timing was just off.


Gabe took a header down the half step at the reception.....like 5 min after we got there.....so he has a HUGE bump on his head in all the photos. I ran him to the bathroom and Grandma J brought some ice but Gabe FREAKED every time we tried to put it on his head. I felt so bad he hit so hard I wanted to cry for him but he was tough and recovered quickly....I am so glad toddlers don't hold out for long on those kind of things.

No comments: