Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The name of the game is HOCKEY!

There has been a bit of a controversy at our house. We ALL love Hockey and the fact that both of our teams have made it into the finals is a bit flustering BUT our teams are playing each other in the first round. Well of course there is ALWAYS coaxing at our house anyway BUT it has take off a ton more since the playoffs.

So on to the funny story: Gabriel loves to watch the show Curious George and tends to ask for it ALL the time. However in the past week or two Gabe has turned his attention to Hockey.... YES! My 2yr old watches hockey.... and it is so cute when he comes up and asks for it that I can't resist OF COURSE the only one I will let him watch is the one where Carolina kicks the crap out of New Jersey 4-0.... I figure what little coaxing I can do, right? All the same he doesn't watch the whole game, wouldn't that be nice, he will only watch 10-15min. but that gives me enough time to take a min for my self.

So Yesterday Seth came home from work, Gabe has turned into a Daddy's boy because I am sick a lot and in bed. But when Seth walked through the door Gabe ran up to him and asked to play hockey outside...I'm sure you can imagine Seth was VERY and I mean VERY proud. They played out there for over and hour and had such a blast doing it to, so I snapped as many photos as I could!

1 comment:

Kally said...

Looks like they had fun playing hockey. He looks like a good daddy. What cute boys!!!