Monday, April 20, 2009

How blessed we truly are

I have no doubt that some of you have already heard or see (on facebook) that I was put on bed rest. Since I had no interest putting the story on facebook because EVERYONE including people from high school could read it and while yes that may be very interesting I have no interest in people whom I am not that close to know these sort of details.
The baby and I are doing very well and this little set back has yet again shown our family how blessed we are. On Thursday I started not to feel so well and went to lay down, a little later we ran into some complications and the Dr. put me on immediate bed rest so that I wouldn't continue to bleed out. Luckily I had family and friends close by who swept in to take care of our little man while Seth took care of me.
This morning I was givin an ok to get out of a bed and put only on light duty which with a toddler lets be serious I didn't think would be the easiest, HOWEVER our little boy is amazing and has taken to this new complication very well and is gun-ho about helping mommy do things, even some that she'd rather not have help with. As well as be the man around the house when Daddy can't be here. I am so grateful to be blessed as I have, I am not sure what I would do without the many people who jumped in when we needed help. So thank you Family and friends for your prayers and best wishes. We are extremely grateful for all you have done for us.
So for the lighter note the baby and I are doing great and come MAY we will find out what our little mystery will turn out to be!
Again we LOVE you all... thanks again

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh. I'm sorry! I'm glad you have a good support group around you to take care of you. You deserve it! You're in our prayers!

Nicole said...

I am sorry to hear this, but glad you are doing better. I will keep you in our prayers.

Phil and Kelly said...

Lynsey, I had no idea. I am sorry. I am so glad you are doing well now. I miss you.

Kally said...

Glad to see you are doing good. Hope everything continues well, just take it easy. Its so hard when you are put on bedrest but Im glad you had family right there to come and help you.