Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Up...up and awayyyyyyyy


We went up to Ogden for their annual opening.... of the PLANES once a year they open their planes to the public so we go every year andwalk around. This year they had the kids museum open too so we gotto dress GAbe up and take some pictures! It was a lot of fun! They had a car show as well which was cool because you know me and old cars.... just can't resist so of course I have a TON of those pictures but I will spare you the bordom I am sure you feel when I got into those! There was this guy... or girl.... or neither not sure what it was but it was dressed as a gorilla and followed me around and mimiced me taking pictures. I don't know what it is but I must have a magnet because those crazies are drawn to me... LIKE THE CRAZY GOOFY AT DISNEYLAND!! there is something about your favorite character kissing your head and purring in your ear that you just never get over... I'm definatly holding a grudge!

No comments: