
Random, I know. I always check on my baby before I go to bed, cuz
I LOVE to see him sleeping it just makes me
giggle! I walked in one night, and
FREAKED I couldn't find him anywhere! of course with all the clothes spred from here to high heaven,
Seth didn't even spot him right away.
Keep in mind when I looked the is only a small nightlight in his room so he was hard to see
but with my flash... it lite up the room!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. That's so funny. He just blends right in. You probably just about had a heart attack!
I LOVE the paint job in Gabe's room, by the way. I love your color choice and the stripes are darling!
so cute! Caleb did that a few times. It freaked me out. I love the stripes on the wall.
That is hilarious, he matches right with everything, it took me a minute to find him. His room is cute. I like the painting. Cute new look to your blog by the way.
His room is so cute. And he is so cute love the pic and I missed ya at the botique my mom the way she talked she wasnt going so I didnt think I would ya know:(
Post a Comment