It was actually yesterday, but I find myself never being able to blog when I want. In fact I am sure any moment someone will come in hurt or some other thing that needs to be taken care of, but such is the job of a mother... so bare with me. lol
So 8 years ago.... yesterday MY life changed FOREVER! I met the most amazing guy someone who would make my life better and be such a wonderful example and motivation to be a better person! A lot of crazy trials and tribulations came before and some how managed to lead up to this moment in time. So with the help of a crazy roommate and her crush for some guy... who managed to show up on my doorstep and the time I needed it most I met to greatest most wonderful guy IN THE WORLD!
We met together as friends quite often and managed to work our way into a relationship that some how started as a photography lesson. And well the rest is history and other stories for later since I have a bunch of special days coming up in which to blog about them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats guys! our ten year anniversary is next week and we totally feel old. I thought kids were supposed to keep you young! Anyway, wish we lived close by and we could visit and the kids could play.
Post a Comment