WHAT A FUN PHOTO SHOOT!
I had such a blast setting this one up! at first I was worried that it wasn't going to come together and as usual it surprised me how great it turned out!
I have such an amazing little girl! Isn't she darling!
My little Cheeser!
aren't her pig tails AMAZING?
They make me giggle every time I see them!
ALL ABOUT PINK!
Yep... I couldn't resist I had to add some pink!
lol I bought these shoes... just for this picture. Of course I will wear them but, I'm a bit of a pinterest buff and I saw this one and had to replicate..... and well when I saw it the txt just popped into my head so I had to add it!
This one is my FAVORITE of this set.... it's perfect... When photographing kids I always got great pictures that I had always hoped to replicate with my kids and usually they haven't turned out how my mind had imagined it. but this one..... it's better than I had visioned in my mind.














No comments:
Post a Comment