Monday, April 9, 2012

Wowzzzaaa


I am so behind.... and yet I will probably never catch up because I am just that way lol

So Starting now and going back....

Spring Break Day 1: FARM TOWN


Yep even Lexi rode a horse, and LOVED every second. She was darling on that horse I almost wanted to buy her a pony of her own... :) I just didn't know how I would fit it in my car to get it home! hehehehe
Vincent's Tractor... Yep he told me so.

Granny's in April

Sassy!

Sand dunes.... Gabe was there lol... but he was having to much of a blast I never got a picture of him... But we all had such a great time that I can't wait to go again!


We've spent a lot of time going back and forth to Granny's... Since I'm not prego this year we can make the trip and Lexi does pretty good in the car. We got to play this time with a lot of the cousins! It was a total blast, we went to the art festival and did face painting... Vince wouldn't get painted but he'd totally paint... Lucky daddy was around to get it done! And Lexi LOVED the carousel She cried when it was time to get off.... and Gabe got a lightning bolt on his cheek!

Puddle play with the cousins!
Lucky the were good sports because Vince splashed each and everyone of them.
At the park having a BLAST
Grandma Great and Lexi.
What do you think... everyone says Lexi looks like her?
Have I mentioned how much Vince LOVES the 4wheeler?


At Granny's in March...

My 4wheelin' freak! Yep just can't get enough

My Cutie patootie! She loves to move....

No comments: