Monday, February 20, 2012

The funny things my kid says!

There are times I wonder what actually goes through my kids head.... and at times I can NOT stop laughing when he says something that he has thought deeply about.

Just today:

I was driving and you know that point when you have a car in front of you who is going slow and a car next to you going just a little slower so there is only a small space to get through.... well I was getting frustrated because these cars were conspiring against me... I had my blinker on and the person wouldn't let me in... GRRR So the moment there was enough space for me to move over, I did.. because lets be honest who knows how long that space will be available with the way these people are driving.... So I moved over right? I hear from the back of my car "I think you are cutting it a little close mom." (ahhhh REALLY) So in my rage I say back "ok thank you Mr. Back seat driver" (thinking I was being really clever.... NOPE) "I'm not a back seat driver... I'm and expert!" the an enormous eruption of laughter from the actual driver... where the heck did my kid get that!?!?

Oh I'm not finished... and it's only 2 o'clock....

As my kid is in the bathroom... (no details) I hear a "mom" so I ask him what he needs.... (totally caught off gaurd) "did you know that the word Pee is in the word Penis....Isn't that cool pee in penis?!" and my response "yes that is really cool" (with the roll of my eyes) "So now I can pee with my penis... ahahahahahahahahahahaha"

YEP we are having a blast at our house! Hope the same for yours!

No comments: