Tuesday, August 9, 2011

and the race is....on!


So we tried this once before... and he was way to freaked out... so we figured it would be a while before we could talk him into it.... Well Seth came home from work today and Gabe went up to him and said my bike is a baby bike, I want a big boy one... without training wheels. So they went out and took the training wheels off. Gabe jumped on his bike and I am not kidding TOOK OFF! Seth helped him for a min to get the idea of turning but Gabe picked it up so fast it was insane! He rode around for a while and then came and said "ok, I need a bigger bike. but it needs to be yellow." So to put it out there, I am so PROUD of my boy! He did awesome.
lol now I need to find a yellow bike!

No comments: