Friday, June 17, 2011

Here she is in 3D

I was so anxious to see her that I couldn't wait any longer.... So here she is... in 3D. It was the most amazing thing to watch her move around, of course she is my daughter so she didn't do what we needed her to in order to get good photos but we did end up getting a couple. I can't even begin to say how amazing it was to watch her, I can honestly believe we have the most amazing father in heaven, to give us such amazing gifts as these. I sat there and stared for a good little bit and I just wanted to cry at how beautiful and amazing the whole moment was, but everything she did, every movement was her, she already has such personality and spunk that I can't wait to see mature. All in all though as I watched her.... I knew her, she is mine! and I love that!

No comments: