Wednesday, January 12, 2011

then there were 3

Guess I should mention as well..... I'm pregnant. Ya I know CrAzy! but sure enough we've got another one on the way. We had our appointment yesterday and got to hear it's heart beat... so exciting. However I did get put on easy/light duty and if I have any more problems I will go to full bed rest... I know not fair this early but I would rather a healthy baby so easy does it! Which I guess it why I am going to be blogging a little more.......... I hope since I can't do much else :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could come over and play! Caleb would love it. Congrats on the baby! I was on light duty for the first trimester and now everything is going well. Hope the same follows for you. Your boys are so adorable and I love your new pics!a

Danielle said...

How WONDERFUL! This is very exciting new! Congrats to you and your growing family! :)

Missy said...

Big congrats to you! I am excited for you! Take it easy and don't over do it! I hope you can keep from going on full bedrest!