Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three Months old.... and still AMAZING!


Vince has been an amazing blessing to have in our lives! He is such a happy baby, and so passive it's insane! I love to see his smile in the morning it lights up my day. With Gabe I was so on the ball at getting his pictures done every month... with Vince we've been sick and on vacation so I am seriously behind! However since I needed them done and I didn't want to go and pay a ton of money for a couple of pictures.... Granted they might have turned out better I honestly didn't have the time or brain function. Let's just say Vince is the only one sleeping in our house... he sleeps better than my 3 year old!

2 comments:

Kally said...

What cute pictures of him, they are so cute when they just love life and can't talk back to you! Love it! Did you make your header? I need to make one for my blog! What a cute boy you have!

Cynthia said...

What a cutie! Great job on the picts; they look great! I'm glad that your little one is sleeping well!