Sunday, December 13, 2009

sitting up is fun to do!

These are some random photos but I couldn't help but put them up! We were playing with Vincent's new present that I am going to re-wrap for Christmas.... because I wanted to use it now... BIG HIT at my house keeps Vince and Gabe happy except when they both want to use it... Taking turns is a hard thing to do! But we love our bumbo and wouldn't trade it for anything!
Vince tries to sit up now when I have him on my lap it is so funny, he just loves to sit in it he will just squill and smile and laugh when he is in it. So for anyone looking for a really GREAT gift for a non sitter.... this is the item! I started putting Vince in it at two months and he's done great!


No comments: