(Right Foot) I actually have the SAME picture of Gabe's foot so I was excited when we got one of this little man's foot also
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
ULTRASOUND!!!......................Finally
Well now that I am on the ball... for and hour or so lol I am going to try and get up as much as I can! So Yay! Here is our little boy #2 and since we haven't a name for him yet that is how he shall stay until we come up with something! FYI I'm NOT putting up the "It's a Boy" Pic.
(Right Foot) I actually have the SAME picture of Gabe's foot so I was excited when we got one of this little man's foot also
(Right Foot) I actually have the SAME picture of Gabe's foot so I was excited when we got one of this little man's foot also
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are so funny, to not put that It's a boy picture on here, did someone ask you to? Fun to have a little boy. Cute to have the same picture of your boys foot. Precious! That you will need to scrapbook, forsure!
Great pictures! So cute!
Post a Comment