Friday, February 6, 2009

Two Years and a couple of months old....



I know that I am a little late. Ok maybe a lot BUT I got them done. It's hard to believe he is really two... and that he keeps growing daily, every morning I go in and sure enough he's changed. I check on him at night and I know it's crazy but I can see him growing. My little baby isn't a baby anymore, he's growing up so fast. I'm so grateful for my little boy, he is my world. We're excited to have another little one on the way and while that child will be my world too, I will always have both to keep me busy. I am truly blessed in my life for a wonderful husband and two most beautiful and amazing Children.

4 comments:

Karie said...

Wait a second! When did he decide to be a little boy? I swear he was still a baby when you lived here. And that wasn't that long ago. He's so cute!

cutelilVictoria said...

I remember the first picture I ever saw of him. He's gotten so big! We really must get together soon so I can meet him in person! And congrats for the one on the way! I was talking to Gina the other day and I had this feeling you were prego! And a couple of days after I had that feeling, you announced it on your blog. It's like I'm psychic or something!

Phil and Kelly said...

Hey lynsey I am so excited for you guys. We will have kids together then. We need to get together. I miss you. Congrats. and Gab is so cute also I can't believe it's already been two years. Time really does fly.

Kally said...

Time does fly by, can you believe I have 3 kids that are crazy? Gab is one cute boy and its funny how he loves trains so much, anyways it was good to see you a couple of weeks ago, sorry my kids were insane and crazy.