Since it's a work day Jason went and voted early this morning, and as I am sure this is NO surprise to anyone. There was no way in HECK I was getting up early, so, Ivan and I went around 10:30. Lucky there wasn't much of a line (not sure if that was a good or bad sign) and we voted. And yes, Ivan did help by pushing the buttons that mommy told him too. He thought he was the smartest coolest little boy there, which of course he was. All the same I have done my duty.... and I am going back to bed. Just kidding but I thought I would share the picture because Ivan and I got a sticker he didn't want me to wear mine, he wanted it so I snapped a picture to go with the day. SO if you haven't then HAPPY VOTING!!



1 comment:
YAY for voting!!! How do you like the pics on the CD?
Post a Comment