Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Long time no see....

Wow I am so behind! well.... YA a lot has happend.














We had our LAST warm day up here that it was in the 90's so we pulled out the sprinkler that Ash gave us. As you can tell we had a great time, our little man DRANK a ton of water and would run over and spit half of it out in his bike.... YA NO CLUE WHAT HE WAS THINKING!! All the same we had a great time and are both really going to miss the warm weather! Jason however isn't and can't wait for it to snow. He got all jittery excited when he saw Mt. Timp had snow on it, and I thought :and so it begins...." YEP not excited for snow, but HEY the thought of shoveling our OWN side walk and drive way kinda excites me I'll be honest.... hahahaha NO!




YEP, Little man took a header into the deck.... and since he doesn't like bandaids we did all that we could think of because his head was bleeding and looked REALLY REALLY BAD. So the AMAZING man my hubby is he thought I'll let our little man put one on my head. Yep it worked, So here is a picture of the whole ordeal. Needless to say those bandaids got their work out we had to go to Lowes, Wal-Mart, and a couple other places. No one ever said anything about little one's.... BUT THEY ALL commented on my hubby's. WHY? wouldn't you think if you see a man holding a toddler who has a bandaid on his head to IN THE SAME PLACE, wouldn't that come to you as a I don't know, a CLUE! So we had to explain to a BUNCH of people that it was only to keep little man from pulling off his. DUH PEOPLE!!




No comments: